See me on webcam right NOW!




Your Naughty Gamer Girl

I'm a 32 y/o cute, smart, funny, and very horny gamer girl from the US with soft curves and a killer smile. But don't let my cute face and smile fool you, I can be very naughty. Ever fantasized about your perfect girl? The one who is hot and fun. A girl would do a 24 hour gaming marathon with you with blow job breaks between raids? Who would watch Star Wars with you while she rode your cock? I'm that girl! I'm your fantasy girl who loves what you love and loves pleasing you. Come find me on my LIVE CAM so we can talk about making your dreams come true.

KUTEKRVYKRISTIN

(BEST AUDIO)

Sunday, March 14, 2010

You could write about the worst sexual experience you've ever had??


Another friend on Twitter made a suggestion for this topic the other day. Sorry it took so long for me to get to it but here it is!

My worst sexual experience. Wow... I'm not sure I should even be writing this. LOL. Honestly I haven't really had any that were REALLY BAD. I tend to make the best of a situation as best I can. I have one story.

Once when I was 18 and in college I met a kid on campus who invited me over his place. We hung out that night and I ended up crashing there in his bed. So we start making out and it gets pretty hot and heavy and I unzip his pants. I slowly reach my hand down and I feel around a little... I keep feeling... hmmmmmmmmm. I start to think I'm feeling in the wrong place so I pull my hand out and take his pants off completely. It was dark but i feel one leg and then the other and slide my hand in between. I KNOW I'm in the right spot. There it was FINALLY. It had to be the tiniest dick I ever felt. I swear it had to be 1/2 an inch long as I pinched it between my thumb and index finger. I felt so awkward I didn't know what to do so I just rolled over and went to sleep. Now you may be saying. "Hey stupid bitch I have a small penis" No my friend... your penis is HUGE compared to this one. I don't mind smaller cocks. I'm very tight and even a small cock can do amazing things for me. This cock however. Ok I'm just going to stop. LOL Too bad he didn't ask me to humiliate him about it. That would have been easy and a turn on. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment