See me on webcam right NOW!




Your Naughty Gamer Girl

I'm a 32 y/o cute, smart, funny, and very horny gamer girl from the US with soft curves and a killer smile. But don't let my cute face and smile fool you, I can be very naughty. Ever fantasized about your perfect girl? The one who is hot and fun. A girl would do a 24 hour gaming marathon with you with blow job breaks between raids? Who would watch Star Wars with you while she rode your cock? I'm that girl! I'm your fantasy girl who loves what you love and loves pleasing you. Come find me on my LIVE CAM so we can talk about making your dreams come true.

KUTEKRVYKRISTIN

(BEST AUDIO)

Monday, March 15, 2010

Maybe about a guy in your life that gave you the best night of love, sex, and passion you've ever had???


I unfortunately haven't been with many "passionate" guys. I have many fantasies that have yet to be filled because of it. I also have only been in love once and it wasn't with my ex husband either and the person I was in love with wasn't in love with me so I have yet to truly make love to someone.

I have had nights of amazing sex where we just fucked over and over and over for hours. Nights where the foreplay was amazing as well. But I think I have yet to have the most passionate night of sex of my life.

There were a few nights I can recall that began with an amazing back massage complete with oils, there were lighted candles and once even rose petals on the bed. But I think the actual sex was more fucking than passionate sex or making love. Hopefully I'll have my amazing passionate encounter and I'll have a more interesting answer for you. :)

Now wild nights of sex are something totally different. I've had many nights of crazy sex with a guy shoving his cock in every hole possible, using toys at the same time, filling my ass with his cock and a big dildo in my pussy. Throwing me all over the bed using me however he chooses being covered in cum and having orgasm after orgasm. Those nights I love.

No comments:

Post a Comment