See me on webcam right NOW!




Your Naughty Gamer Girl

I'm a 32 y/o cute, smart, funny, and very horny gamer girl from the US with soft curves and a killer smile. But don't let my cute face and smile fool you, I can be very naughty. Ever fantasized about your perfect girl? The one who is hot and fun. A girl would do a 24 hour gaming marathon with you with blow job breaks between raids? Who would watch Star Wars with you while she rode your cock? I'm that girl! I'm your fantasy girl who loves what you love and loves pleasing you. Come find me on my LIVE CAM so we can talk about making your dreams come true.

KUTEKRVYKRISTIN

(BEST AUDIO)

Tuesday, March 16, 2010

2 birds with 1 stone


I received two suggestions for blog entries today. One was "what about sex in the park :)" and the other was "how u lost your virginity?" Thanks guys for these topics. Surprisingly enough I lost my virginity in a park LOL. My boyfriend and I had been dating for a few months if I recall. I basically planned this encounter and told him we were going to have sex that night. I'm not sure if he was ready but he showed up at my house on time and we walked down to the local park. We lived in a small town and it was about 10pm at night and the park was technically closed so there was no one around. We walked up a hill into the woods. We sat on the ground and started making out. I was very impatient and it seemed like he wasn't going to make the move so I got up and straddled his lap and unzipped his pants and pulled them down a little. I'm sure the sticks and rocks didn't feel nice but I really didn't care. I was wearing a skirt so I pulled my panties to the side and sat on his cock. It didn't last long. He shot his load inside me pretty quickly. I remember I didn't cum that night but it was an awkward situation so it was to be expected. We got up and left the park. Walking back to my house we passed a friend who yelled "Kristin you have leaves on your skirt!" LMAO. For a couple months before we figured out other places we could have sex without being caught we used to go to that park at night and have sex in the grass behind the bench on the little island in the creek. Ahhh the memories. Thanks again guys!

1 comment:

  1. This post brings back memories of my first time, in the bed of my truck at a party in high school and people kept walking by but I didn't care because I was drunk and horny.

    ReplyDelete