See me on webcam right NOW!




Your Naughty Gamer Girl

I'm a 32 y/o cute, smart, funny, and very horny gamer girl from the US with soft curves and a killer smile. But don't let my cute face and smile fool you, I can be very naughty. Ever fantasized about your perfect girl? The one who is hot and fun. A girl would do a 24 hour gaming marathon with you with blow job breaks between raids? Who would watch Star Wars with you while she rode your cock? I'm that girl! I'm your fantasy girl who loves what you love and loves pleasing you. Come find me on my LIVE CAM so we can talk about making your dreams come true.

KUTEKRVYKRISTIN

(BEST AUDIO)

Wednesday, March 17, 2010

tell us about when you fell in love with anal sex


When I first started hosting on ifriends 6 years ago I didn't do anal sex. I didn't even have a dildo. I was using the handle of a hairbrush for masturbation. I had done anal sex a couple times. Once was the morning after senior prom. I didn't really enjoy it then but I also didn't know what I was doing.

After a couple year on ifriends I decided to try it again because I was curious. I started really enjoying it. I started partaking in it off cam as well. I loved how it made me feel. So I kept doing it more and more on cam and off until I fell in love with it. I love how degraded I feel sometimes but how other times it makes me feel like the guy wants every part of me including the dirtiest. I love double penetration too, though I've never gotten to do it with 2 cocks, just toys or a cock in one hole and a toy in the other. I love how tight it makes my pussy feel when my ass is filled with a big hard cock.

So I'm addicted to anal. Whether I'm making someone watch me do it to myself with a toy and denying them the pleasure of stroking themselves while they watch or having someone pound my asshole as hard as they can while calling me their nasty little slut, I love every second.

No comments:

Post a Comment