See me on webcam right NOW!




Your Naughty Gamer Girl

I'm a 32 y/o cute, smart, funny, and very horny gamer girl from the US with soft curves and a killer smile. But don't let my cute face and smile fool you, I can be very naughty. Ever fantasized about your perfect girl? The one who is hot and fun. A girl would do a 24 hour gaming marathon with you with blow job breaks between raids? Who would watch Star Wars with you while she rode your cock? I'm that girl! I'm your fantasy girl who loves what you love and loves pleasing you. Come find me on my LIVE CAM so we can talk about making your dreams come true.

KUTEKRVYKRISTIN

(BEST AUDIO)

Thursday, March 18, 2010

THE Gamer Princess


This entry may seem like gibberish to those of you who do not enjoy video games.

As many of you already know I am THE Gamer Princess. I am addicted to video games. Where most girls like to go to the mall I'd rather be playing World of Warcraft. Where most women love to watch men getting all sweaty working out or playing football (don't get me wrong I love that stuff too) I would rather be watching a guy PWN some N00Bs in Modern Warfare. Yes, watching guys play video games is a turn on for me... yes I'm strange, I know this already.

I play Wii and Xbox360 but I'm mostly a PC MMORPGer. I started about 6+ years ago with Guild Wars and played that for about 6 months-a year. I then moved on to Everquest2 where I became a hardcore gamer and was in a very hardcore guild where I was woken up at 3am to kill contested mobs and we had many world first kills etc. I decided I was sick of gaming feeling like a job so I went over to World of Warcraft. I played that for about 2 1/2 years. i started raiding during Burning Crusade and then again in Wrath of the Lich King where I played through about 1/2 of ten man Icecrown Citadel and then decided I was sick of the same shit over and over so cancelled my subscription a few weeks ago and may go back for Cataclysm. I played Aion during closed and open beta and for a short time after the NA release but had gone back to WoW. When I left WoW a few weeks ago I went back to Aion and have been playing very casually for right now. I may play the Star Wars MMO Old Republic when it comes out next year. I'm hoping Cataclysm will be good though so I can go back to having fun playing WoW again.

I love my video games and my L337 gamer boys! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment