See me on webcam right NOW!




Your Naughty Gamer Girl

I'm a 32 y/o cute, smart, funny, and very horny gamer girl from the US with soft curves and a killer smile. But don't let my cute face and smile fool you, I can be very naughty. Ever fantasized about your perfect girl? The one who is hot and fun. A girl would do a 24 hour gaming marathon with you with blow job breaks between raids? Who would watch Star Wars with you while she rode your cock? I'm that girl! I'm your fantasy girl who loves what you love and loves pleasing you. Come find me on my LIVE CAM so we can talk about making your dreams come true.

KUTEKRVYKRISTIN

(BEST AUDIO)

Wednesday, July 6, 2011

I'm baaaaack!!


It's been a while since I've posted. I have changed a bit as I see the last time I posted I still had long light hair. It's been short and dark brown for quite some time now. I'm letting it grow out now but think I might keep it dark. I'm still hosting on ifriends so come see me any time.

Some updates about stuff and things.

Ifriends is having a FREE $15 to spend in live video chat offer for members. So go ahead and claim yours.

Also myself and some of the other ifriends hosts will be having a 24 hour LIVE cam marathon. That means we'll log in at midnight and be on for 24 hours straight. So hop on ifriends on August 27th and ANY time and catch myself and the other marathon hosts. More info including a list of all participating hosts coming soon.

So we had this HUGE dust storm come through last night. You may have seen it on the news. It was Supah crazy. Everything is covered in dirt. They call it a haboob. It was the first one I've experienced first hand. I've seen them in the far distance but they have always missed me until this one. It was 60 miles wide they say so it's no wonder I get nailed. I wanted to see what it was all about so I went and took my dog for a walk in it. Pretty crazy stuff.

Well I'll be checking my formspring for blog post ideas again now that I'm back to it. So leave any topics you want me to talk about there or in comments here on my blog posts.

No comments:

Post a Comment