See me on webcam right NOW!




Your Naughty Gamer Girl

I'm a 32 y/o cute, smart, funny, and very horny gamer girl from the US with soft curves and a killer smile. But don't let my cute face and smile fool you, I can be very naughty. Ever fantasized about your perfect girl? The one who is hot and fun. A girl would do a 24 hour gaming marathon with you with blow job breaks between raids? Who would watch Star Wars with you while she rode your cock? I'm that girl! I'm your fantasy girl who loves what you love and loves pleasing you. Come find me on my LIVE CAM so we can talk about making your dreams come true.

KUTEKRVYKRISTIN

(BEST AUDIO)

Saturday, March 13, 2010

"you could write about your upcoming HD updates babes!!"


It was suggested on Twitter that I talk about my High Def in my Fanclub. As for new HD content... well I JUST uploaded a whole bunch of brand new HD pics to my fanclub. Some ultra hot HD titty pics for you boob lovers who want to see my nipples in full detail so you can imagine sucking them and teasing them and making then really hard :). Also HD pussy and ass shots. I get a lot of compliments about my eyes and took several pictures highlighting them so you can see them as close to "real life" as possible. :) Videos? well you'll be getting new ones soon. I have some plans with another female host (keeping it mostly a secret for now but might just tell you if you spank it out of me in my LIVE VIDEO CHAT). We're planning on making some very fun flirty slumber party videos. Pillow fight anyone? I'm also hoping to request to borrow one of ifriends High Def camcorders the middle of April so hopefully the end of April I'll have a lot more home alone videos to share with you. If you have ANY requests or ideas for things you'd like to see in my upcoming videos I would love to hear them. You can join my fanclub at http://kutekrvykristin.fanclubs.com and you'll have access to ALL of my High Def pictures and videos.

No comments:

Post a Comment